The latest NEXGBOARD model FS-M1 with 10 Inch wheel folding electric scooter packed with advance technology and sleek design is your perfect travel mate, it suitable for adult and children from age 12+, its designed for daily commuting, with ultra light alloy frame of just 11kg its suitable to carry on bus, train and car, this machine will never let you down.
- The world first foot speed accelerator controlled electric scooter.
- Kinetic energy recovery system ( Auto Re-charge in downhill and braking )
- Built-in Android App
- 36V Long Life LG Battery
- Removable and Expendable Battery Compartment
- Full Aircraft Grade Aluminium Allow Frame
- Vehicle Grade Air Tire ( Front tire with tube and rear tire is tubeless )
- High Precision Dual Brake ( Disk and E-Brake )
Significant improvement and advantage over M365:
- Unique Patented Hands-Free Foot Acceleration design.
- Easy Removable and Expendable Battery Compartment.
- Inflatable Vehicle Grade Front and Rear Air Tire (Improved Riding Comfort)
- 10" Inch wheel size, better ground clearance.
|Product Size||unfold: 1079mm x 372mm x 1144mm
folded: 1079mm x 372mm x 390mm
|Battery||High power 18650 LG Cell: 36V 5.2Ah|
|Brake||Electronics braking + Hand Disk-braking|
|Accelerator||Foot control operation|
|Charging Voltage||AC100-240V / 50-60Hz|
|Charging time||4-6 Hours|
|Motor Specification||Brushless DC Motor|
|Range per power||18-23 km/h (Depend on many factor)|
|Max Speed||28 km/h|
|Max climbing degree||20 degree|
|tire type||10" inflatable front-wheel
10.5" Vacuum rear-wheel
Warranty: 12 Months
Maximum Rider Weight Limit: 85KG
- FS-M1 E-Scooter Black
- Main Charger UK BS1363 Standard Plug
- English Manual
First electric scooter I've ever bought and must say this is a really good. Very fast at top speed, but with the foot accelerator easy to keep the speed very low. I wasn't fully sure if the foot controller would work well but actually makes riding very easy and effortless. Not tested the full range of it yet so can't rate it on that but for everything else I give it 5 out of 5